2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT
Except as expressly prohibited on this Website, you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute pages within this Website, subject to your agreement that:
- a) your use of the information is for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes only;
- b) you will not modify the documents or graphics;
- c) you will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context;
- d) you will display the JLS copyright notices and other proprietary notices that appear on our Website and posted materials as they appear on every copy you make;
- e) you will not remove any copyright notices or substitute any copyright notices that imply that the materials you view, print, copy, or distribute are owned by anyone else; and
- f) you agree that JLS may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from JLS.
Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Permission to use the Website’s contents does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this Website. Those elements of the Website are protected by United States, international, and foreign laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, or image from the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by JLS.
3. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Website, you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any JLS server, or the network(s) connected to any JLS server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
4. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS INFORMATION
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: ©2011-2016 JLS Language Corporation.
JLS LANGUAGE CORPORATION, JLS and the JLS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of JLS. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, service names are the property of their respective holders.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
This Website may contain links to third-party sites which are not under the control of JLS, and JLS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. JLS is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that JLS endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on such third-party site.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND JLS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, JLS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. In no event shall JLS be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or information available from the Website.
Except as expressly provided otherwise, you assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the Website. The Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. JLS assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the Website.
JLS may make changes to the Website, information, product offerings, and any other information and materials on the Website at any time and without notice.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION
By accessing the Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the United States and the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Website, and you further agree that any litigation shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in California, USA.
9. EFFECTIVE DATE